Donnerstag, 30. April 2015

May Announcement/News - tumblr blog, vacation...

Just a very quick post about May, news and changes :)


Shanghai vacation 
I will be in Shanghai in May which means there aren't gonna be many posts in May, if I get the chance and internet access I will write posts, but most likely it will be a quiet month. The blog serie Viral Roundup gonna pause for a month as well, if I have time I will still do Viral Roundup but not probably not weekly during the vacation. I will update Instagram whenever I can.

Tumblr blog
I started collecting my work on my tumblr blog since I don't want to spam anyone on this blog with my designs. You can find it at the navigation bar "art gallery" or in the sidebar.

Free Resources
I've added a new page on my blog with free resources sites. Those sites have PS resources, tutorials, icons, vectors etc. Just like the online shops list, it will be updated regularly.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen